Great Analytics Demands Great Data
The pace of business is getting faster. This means we have to make more decisions in the same amount of time. Thus, the pace at which we can develop and deliver analytics needs to increase.
The speed at which an analytics project can be executed is dependent on the speed at which the data to support it can be assembled. Additionally, the effectiveness of the project depends on assembling the “right” data.
Many analytics projects languish or fail because of the lack of that underlying data support. Creating a reusable data infrastructure that combines both structured and unstructured data to support cross-functional analytics is key to achieving success. But what should this look like?
Establishing a reliable roadmap
Yes, George Harrison said it best: “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.” Of course, if you do know where you’re going, we will take you there a lot faster. And “getting there” will produce tangible, and meaningful, results.
BMF understands the importance of establishing clear executable targets for analytics to ensure critical success. That’s why we created the Analytics Framework, a set of workshops and meetings held at your location to define in detail the data required to support your analytics needs. Our Analytics Framework engagement with you will:
- Quickly identify actionable data needs at a granular level
- Evaluate the data availability
- Identify projects that could be directly implemented given the current state of the data
- Identify innovative data-oriented technology projects that will return high value to the business
- Build a roadmap for a reusable analytics framework to persistently support the long-term needs of the enterprise
Once we help define where you are going, BMF Services has the technology expertise to reliably get you there. We’ll build the right road to your success by drawing upon our expertise in:
- Big Data
- Enterprise Search
- Analytics User Interfaces (Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform)
Great analytics demands great data. If you’re interested in harnessing analytics to deliver business results and want to learn more about how BMF will help you establish great data, contact inquiries_at_bmfservices.com